Graphic Design Internship
Looking for an internship in a fashion start-up/scale-up?
Qnoop is a creative label that brings together a passion for aesthetics and design with a 100% sustainable mind- set. Out of this combination we created Qnoop socks.
As designers, we make sure every single thing about our products is distinctive. Details matter and high quality is key. We find inspiration in the world around us; from art to architecture, from people to technology. We bring these influences together in our creative process — whether that means using ethically sourced materials or collaborating with parties that hold the same principles.
We are growing fast; founded in 2014 we sell in over 10 countries and counting. We are a true Creator; creating new sock-designs, new ways to present our socks instore, making new campaigns, updating our website and socials continuously. To help drive creation, within the boundaries of our Visual Identity, we are looking for a Graphic Design Intern.
You will work together with both our Brand Manager and Designer to create beautiful content and campaigns. In brief:
- Make graphic designs for our newsletter, website, campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Work on physical designs such as (limited edition) packaging, marketing material, storytelling booklets, posters
- Assist the Brand Manager and Qnoop team in all our Branding projects wherever needed
- Create content (writing, images, video)
- Create marketing, sales and pricing material for our retail stores
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to let Qnoop grow!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an inspiring internship in our dedicated team at the coolest place in Amsterdam (De Hallen). You can really take on as much as you can handle, make a difference and gain a lot of experience and knowledge. Our coffee is not bad at all and you will get lots of socks. And you will earn extra points from our globe for making change happen. Attitude, brightness and entrepreneurial mindset are valued!
If you are the one:
- That wakes up. Kicks ass. Is kind. And repeats
- That’s creative, self-motivated and ambitious
- That’s working on the dot with high attention to detail
- Understands the Qnoop aesthetics
- That’s organized and can work independently, but always as a member of a team
- Being handy and crafty with tools to create mock-ups of potential products
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- With excellent communication skills (fluent in both Dutch and English)
- Experienced in working with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Speaking fluent in Dutch and English
- With a 100% fit to the Qnoop mission to make (sustainable) impact via our product
- That’s studying for a Bachelor degree and available 4 days a week for at least a period of 3 – 4 months; period: Feb/ Jun
Then get in touch with us!
Your attitude, brightness and entrepreneurial mindset are valued over experience! Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org December 31th 2018.
HQ/ Flagship store
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 6
1053 RT Amsterdam