The Fashion industry nowadays has a major influence on the environment. We decided not to be part of this fast fashion industry. We like to do it differently. We care about the world and therefore sustainability comes natural to us.
Qnoop socks are made of organic combed cotton which is certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). It’s the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. Including ecological and social criteria.
By using organic cotton, we make sure:
- no toxic chemicals are used. People and planet go first.
- We use up to 50% less water, because organically grown cotton plants need less water than their genetically modified counterparts.
- Farmers have safe working conditions and receive fair wages for their production.
- To make sure the products last long, we steam and press the socks in the factory in Portugal. This process prevents shrinkage and makes the socks ultra soft and long-lasting. Since, we feel that sustainability starts by making products that endure. You will feel the difference in quality.
Sustainable by default.
- we produce with certified bio-cotton. Because we totally believe in it.
- We dye our yarns in a certified dying house to get the right coloring to your trendy feet. No pesticides.
- Our smart buttons are made of bio-degradable material
- Our labels are made of recycled cardboard
- Quality is key. The way we look at it. Sustainability starts by making products that lasts long. So, that’s what our socks do.
- We produce in Portugal. Because we want to keep our footprint of transport down.
But we have a footprint. That’s why we plant trees to compensate for C02 emission. Besides that, we undertake social and sustainable projects and work hard to close the loop and be the nr. 1 choice in sustainable socks in the world.
Wear Qnoop and become part of a changing fashion industry. Start by making impact with the only piece of clothing that you wear every single day. Your socks.
Qnoop, bring it together.