FULLTIME / AMSTERDAM
We are Qnoop. And we believe change starts from your feet up. That’s why we make sustainable socks that stay a couple.
We make socks in the sweet spot of charismatic Design, the highest Quality and Sustainability. And we love smart innovation to make a positive impact. Qnoop stands for ‘button’ in Dutch because we design all our socks with a button and a loop. Tie your socks together and never lose one anymore! Our tagline? ‘The only pair that stays a couple’.
We are growing fast; founded in 2014 we sell in over 10 countries and counting. Since September 2017 we run our company owned Flagship Store in the Hallen in Amsterdam (open from 12-18 every day). Ambitious in the field we are looking for a new Retail Manager (because our current retailmanager is moving to another city) to take our concept next level and expanding our stores. We are on the eve of putting into use a new Brand Strategy and Visual Identity making it the ideal moment to grow the Qnoop Retail Concept.
We are looking for an ambitious, commercial and creative retail manager to take full responsibility for our flagship store and further grow our retail activities. You are responsible for the profitability of our retail and for initiating, opening and coordinating our pop-up stores and 1 or 2 new Qnoop stores in 2018/2019. You will be the one to get these stores up and running and to build up an excellent team of retail hero’s.
Does your heart make a little jump reading this? Great. Are you as passionate about our mission as we are? Cool. Then you might be the one making our Qnoop the best place to shop socks!
This is what your job looks like.
- You will set up and improve our retail formula within the boundaries of our Brand Strategy and Visual Identity together with Branding and Commerce
- You will set up a customer experience for the stores, including a customer loyalty program
- You will drive store expansion by 2 permanent stores in 2018/2019 and pop-ups
- You maximize sales on the floor through spick and span store(s), great story telling and top notch customer service
- You will make sure the stores are run by the principles of operational excellence (efficiently, effectively, re-ordering, 99% staffing )
- Take care for all merchandising activities like stock maintenance and order, stock receiving and processing, product transfers, store changes.
- Build, inspire and lead the retail team to maximum performance and service
- Do the HR staffing for the flagshipstore and pop-up stores
- You take care of marketing activities for the store, such as events, socials (instagram and facebook) to further build our customer base
- You will make sure the stores get relevant publicity (PR) to grow our brand and store awareness
- You will make and execute an event and action calender in co-creation with marketing (e.g. Sinterklaas, fathersday/ mothersday, Christmas, etc.).
- You will set up collabs with other stores/ brands to further grow Retail activities and awareness in the area
- Identify new opportunities and retail developments, consumer feedback, trends and anticipating on this.
- Co-create and implement shop in shop concepts at our resellers together with the Sales Manager
- Take care of the firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
We offer an inspiring place to work in Amsterdam (De Hallen) in a small fast operating team. You can work as a real retail-entrepreneur. Our coffee is not bad at all and you will have enough socks to last a lifetime. Your remuneration is up to standard and you will earn extra points from our globe for making change happen from your feet up.
If you are the one:
- That wakes up. Kicks ass. Is kind. And repeats
- That’s ambitious, smart and intrinsically motivated
- That’s a retail tiger, and loves to work with customers
- That’s commercial and creative at the same time
- Taking responsibility and initiating as if it was your own business
- With an entrepreneurial spirit to get things done and with an eye for detail
- Being proactive, energetic and resourceful
- That’s organized and can work independently, but always as a member of a team
- With affinity to work in a startup environment
- That’s available in weekends when necessary
- That lives in Amsterdam and rides to our store/ HQ by bike
- Having a bachelor degree or equivalent
- That’s available fulltime, but at least a minimum of 4 days a week
- Speaking fluent in Dutch and English
- With a 100% fit to the Qnoop mission to make (sustainable) impact via our product
Then get in touch with us!
Your attitude, brightness and entrepreneurial mindset are valued over experience!
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org july 15th2018.
HQ/ Flagship store
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 6
1053 RT Amsterdam