Looking for an internship in a fashion start-up/scale-up?
Qnoop is a creative label that brings together a passion for aesthetics and design with a 100% sustainable mind- set. Out of this combination we created Qnoop socks.
As designers, we make sure every single thing about our products is distinctive. Details matter and high quality is key. We find inspiration in the world around us; from art to architecture, from people to technology. We bring these influences together in our creative process — whether that means using ethically sourced materials or collaborating with parties that hold the same principles.
We are growing fast; founded in 2014 we sell in over 10 countries and counting. We are a true Creator; creating new sock-designs, new ways to present our socks instore, making new campaigns, updating our website and socials continuously. To help drive creation, within the boundaries of our Visual Identity, we are looking for a Graphic Design Intern.
You will work together with both our Managing Director and Sales Manager to make sure our current points of sale are serviced in a top notch way, and that we expand our POS rapidly internationally. In brief:
- Help the Sales Manager in making sales target plans for BENELUX
- Be the contact for resellers, sales, agents and distributors both national and international for questions and enquiries worldwide
- Handle questions and follow up from all sources via email and phone
- Contacting accounts to support sales and re-order taking
- Carry out the sales administration
- Together with Sales Manager make sure the B2B portal is spot on and up to date
- Work with Marketing and Branding to work on presentation of QNOOP at resellers
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to let Qnoop grow!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an inspiring internship in our dedicated team at the coolest place in Amsterdam (De Hallen). You can really take on as much as you can handle, make a difference and gain a lot of experience and knowledge. Our coffee is not bad at all and you will get lots of socks. And you will earn extra points from our globe for making change happen. Attitude, brightness and entrepreneurial mindset are valued!
If you are the one:
- That wakes up. Kicks ass. Is kind. And repeats
- That’s commercial, self-motivated and ambitious
- That’s working on the dot with high attention to detail
- Understands the Qnoop aesthetics and USP’s
- That’s organized and can work independently, but always as a member of a team
- Being handy and crafty with tools such as B2B portals and spreadsheets
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- With excellent communication skills (fluent in both Dutch and English)
- With a 100% fit to the Qnoop mission to make (sustainable) impact via our product
- That’s studying for a Bachelor degree and available 4 days a week for at least a period of 3 – 4 months; period: Feb/ Jun
Then get in touch with us!
Your attitude, brightness and entrepreneurial mindset are valued over experience! Respond to email@example.com December 31th 2018.
HQ/ Flagship store
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 6
1053 RT Amsterdam